Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Been on the meds a week now. A few new problems, emotions, have arised.

Been on the meds a week now. A few new problems, emotions, have arised.2012-09-24T05:02:50+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! Help! Been on the meds a week now. A few new problems, emotions, have arised.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ph0t0bug

I have now been taking my meds for a week. They do help me focus much better than I use to. Im having a few of the side effects. Some not being able to sleep, heart racing at times but the biggest issues I deal with now are the fact that one, I have times where I get real emotional thinking about the past. How people have helped me, or tried to, in the past and I just denied them. I have lost friends over this and it hurts to think about it. Secondly Im still a little overwhelmed at the amount of things that I have to get back in order in my life and how to get started and select the most important things first. I try not to take the meds if im not going to work, mostly on the weekends which are Sunday and Monday. Yes I notice a BIG difference in those days but I want to be able to try to function normally, or as normally as possible, when im not on the meds. Im not much of a med taker and never have been. Right now I am taking 3 quarters of a 30mg tablet of Adderall instant release. It stays with me for about 6 to 8 hours. I would love for the medication to work into my actual working time which is from 4pm to Midnight but dont want to loose the hours that I am awake earlier in the day from 9-4. Could I take the 3 quarters of the tablet in the morning and then the last quarter at say 2 or 3 in the afternoon to boost what I took earlier? Yes I am writing this on a Sunday night when I am not on the medication so looking back at my post Im REALLY sorry its so wordy… Any suggestions?

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)