Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Binaural beats help!

Binaural beats help!2015-04-22T16:43:54+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I Don't Get People Binaural beats help!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

pinkdex

Hey friends,

I’ve been listening to this binaural beat for 1-2 hours per day as an alternative treatment for ADD from my meds. Honestly it is helping me so much.

I got chewed out for posting this on another ADHD board (the ADHD reddit, to be specific) like seriously chewed out big time, for even SUGGESTING that something else might help treatment other than meds. Personally this track in particular has helped me a lot over the past week or so and I wanted to share it with you all. If you try it out make sure to listen for at least an hour with headphones. I would be interested to see your findings because I know it works for me.

It plays tones back and forth in each ear and I can literally feel the tones like a pair of windshield wipers after 20-30 minutes washing unwanted distracting thoughts away. This is my experience, and I realize that my experience is subjective, but I got chewed out by a MOD on the ADHD subreddit big time for even suggesting that this might help.

I still don’t, but I wanted to share it with you all because my hope is that someone else can benefit from this besides me. Here is the link to my favorite track I’ve found so far and the most effective one for me. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_e2rVF_aUE

REPORT ABUSE

wiredonjava
    Participant

Thanks Pinkdex,

I will try it tonight. I avoid my meds cuz I can’t stand the racing heart sensation.

REPORT ABUSE

wiredonjava
    Participant

I think I like the sound of this link better. It was right beside your binaural beat link suggestion on youtube (which sounded like a helicopter lifting off) This is an interesting alternative therapy and I’m glad you brought this to my attention! Just wondering…am I supposed to use headphones while listening, to get the dual sound effects delivered properly? lol

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)