Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Blog Therapy

Blog Therapy2015-08-25T20:01:44+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Blog Therapy

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

briankmowery

Hey Guys and Gals. Not sure if this should be in this category, but I wanted to be sure it was somewhere that has good traffic. I have been trying to get this project off the ground — a communal blog where people can submit posts about their ADHD journey. Basically I envision it to be a beacon of hope to everyone who reads it because the posts will hopefully have a problem-solution kind of vibe to it. Hopeful and even uplifting posts about how people just like you are coping day to day.

There are a few posts on there that I have written, but the word still hasn’t got out. So if you are a seasoned, amateur or even a newbie blogger, or just have something helpful to offer, then I urge you to check it out. Totally free to post; I just read it over before I publish it. The blog is publically posted on tumblr at http://adhdinside.com

Thanks!

REPORT ABUSE

wiredonjava
    Participant

Hello Bri, I enjoyed being enlightened at Gage Park last week about CBT. My guests liked it too. Very pro like, my friend. Thanks for all your effort for making a great support group and I like your blog. Someday I will contribute (after I conquer my ‘inner debbie downer’) Hehe. Hug4U. Bye for now

REPORT ABUSE

nataliegr
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)