Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Budgeting help for the ADD folk

Budgeting help for the ADD folk2010-09-01T01:43:39+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Budgeting help for the ADD folk

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ok I’ll keep it simple. I’ve always had a problem keeping track of my expenses, what I spend, where I spend it etc.. Keeping receipts and filing them later always ended up with me throwing a box of jumbled receipts away at the end of every year and staring at a blank spreadsheet. I was watching Discovery channel and saw a blurt about this web based application, that will keep track of everything for me. All I have to do is send a quick text (free with my carrier). I am permanently leashed to my cell phone anyways so I figured I’d give it a go. I am proud to say that after 5 months, I can tell you how much I spent on beer exactly 73 days ago, or how much i spent at mcdonalds 93 days ago. This application has saved my life in terms of creating/abiding by budgets and my spending. Most of you know how it is to try to keep track of all that in the first place, even those who aren’t AD(H)D… Anyways, it’s free, check out http://www.texthog.com.. It has seriously helped me out, i don’t know where I would be today without it.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for the link, going to go check it out!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think I want to kiss you Colin!!!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)