Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Calm the fight or flight reaction using alternative methods

Calm the fight or flight reaction using alternative methods2011-07-23T01:03:09+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments A Holistic Approach Calm the fight or flight reaction using alternative methods

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m a psychotherapist that uses Educational and Developmental Kinesiology (using body movement to retrain the brain) as well as Energy Psychology, EFT, Energy Medicine and other techniques to help balance the body system. That can help those with ADD/HD turn off the fight or flight reaction that is constantly going. There can be a vision issue that creates many of the same behaviors associated with ADD. You can check my website for more info and ideas on addressing ADD/HD at http://www.counselnheal.com

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

Robbo

I’m not sure if I even have a problem with fight or flight. I’m having a hard time understanding the connection. Maybe when I check out the site I’ll see what you mean.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a problem with flight!

Tried flapping, clucking, screeching and even pooing on objects, just never seem to get airborne :(

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

For some reason, this puts me in the mood for Cheech and Chong.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)