Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Can This Be?

Can This Be?2011-11-13T16:14:50+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! I Suspect I Am Can This Be?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

What made me think that something was wrong? I am taking a few courses this semester and would read something but for the life of me not be able to recall it. This actually scared me. But reading through the posts so many more issues are coming up that I figured where just my imperfections. I cannot, after years of work, raising children and school, tell you what I would actually love to do as a career. I jump from one thing to the next. I want to work with animals….now with people…..now I want to be alone to do my work. It is crazy. I have actually had to work so hard on not letting things in my home that are out of place drive me crazy. I have to push myself and really focus when trying to complete something. It’s like coming up with a game plan before starting anything (even cleaning house). I was diagnosed with depression and anxiety, but how closely related are these with ADD. I really have no motivation to do anything eccept finish school, which at this rate is taking forever because I can only take a few classes. I guess it is time to see the doctor.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

-Moonflower, much of what you wrote sounds vividly familliar. Welcome to ADHD land :).

I notice that my memory was getting useless while working as a line cook. Couldnt recall how

a clubhouse sandwich went together. Would forget what I was doing, and why.

Diagnosed as Anxiety/Depression, and later on as ADHD .. not sure which comes first as yet.

Enjoy the site, lots of good info and videos.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)