Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Can't Find the Introduction part of the forum so….. I'm chooseing here :-D

Can't Find the Introduction part of the forum so….. I'm chooseing here :-D2011-01-14T05:34:54+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! My Story Can't Find the Introduction part of the forum so….. I'm chooseing here :-D

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well here I am,

First off let me start of with saying hello to everyone (Hello!!). I’m SoH and I’ve lived with ADHD combined type for most of my life and never really got the treatment that was necessary though I’ve been diagnosed more times then I can count. I have recently come to grips that I need help with managing the maelstrom of thoughts and ideas and well stuff that is my “Disorder”, and have just re-started therapy and researching getting on medication.

I am a father of two awesome kids who are my life, and I feel that me getting the help and support that I need will help out at least one of them. So I look forward to hearing from you all and also sharing my experiences and strategies that I find helpful. Until then! Wassail!

PS

SoH is an abbreviation for Sword of Heimdall, a norse god and the phrase Sword of Heimdall is a kenning for the head. Just a random tidbit. I have a lot of those.

REPORT ABUSE

Saffron
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)