Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

challanges on concerta

challanges on concerta2010-10-13T11:21:36+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Concerta challanges on concerta

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

trashman

hi everone I was just wondering if any one else on concerta has any of these problems. I have been on 72 mg for over six weeks,I find that my concentration still is poor . My mind still goes all over the place when I want to focus . I still plan big in my head but then have trouble getting stared , and staying on task. I know I have reading ,writing and spelling problems. I was hoping to beable to take a book and start to read it without getting lost , tiered or foget what I read and always starting over. Has anyone else had this or am I hoping to much from these meds. After a six hour day my focus is gone for the day the little I have. Help.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

There could be many reasons for your difficulties: a) maybe you are hard wired differently as we often see in individuals with some sort of brain injury or insult (prematurity, mother smoking during pregnancy or using other drugs etc) b) maybe you have a primary reading disorder or other learning disability (can’t make a blind man see for example) c) you are putting too much pressure on yourself and being conscious of your reading (like telling someone not to worry but telling them makes it worse).

Relax.

Check out if you have a primary learning disability

Check with your doctor

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)