Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Chamomile Essential Oil For Insomnia

Chamomile Essential Oil For Insomnia2012-04-04T20:19:19+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Chamomile Essential Oil For Insomnia

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Has anyone used it ? What are its effects on insomnia and how long should I use it?

REPORT ABUSE

ashockley55
    Participant

Er. What are you doing with it?

Hee hee! Sorry if I sound dense! I’m just not sure!

Do you put it in tea? Put it in an oil burner and the smell calms you? Rub it on your skin? Put it in a hot bath?

I don’t have an answer to your question, obviously 😳 sorry! I just added on more questions!

I tried Melatonin once, it’s found over-the-counter in the vitamin section of the drugstore here, and it helped pretty well. Oh, and you take it orally in tablet form.

REPORT ABUSE

Bill

Have you tried PMR (Progressive Muscle Relaxation), where you systematically relax your body and still your mind? It’s 100% safe and 100% free.

REPORT ABUSE

g.laiya

hmmm, anyone else think something is odd here? am i just being paranoid after seeing so many spam posts?

anyway, ashockley, the answer is, more or less, ” e. all of the above”. :)

bill also has a good idea re the pmr

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

Carter123 has been reported for spam. It appears that either the system is automatically blocking the URLs in his/her postings, or his/her posts are the set-up for spam being posted a day later under another username.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)