Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Clinical Drug Trial for Guanfacine, Tenex or Intuniv

Clinical Drug Trial for Guanfacine, Tenex or Intuniv2011-03-25T16:45:33+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Clinical Drug Trial for Guanfacine, Tenex or Intuniv

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I know that these drugs are on yet available in Canada but I would be very interested in trying out a drug trial on them. I am not even sure where to begin. How can i find drug trials in Toronto and the GTA?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Keep connected to this website as well as http://www.caddac.ca and http://www.caddra.ca for news. There are trials happening soon.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dr. J, sorry i dont know of a way to message you directly or if you will even see this. i am an adult with add, i also have anxiety, high blood pressure and a working memory deficit. when i found out about guanfacine i freaked out, it seems tailor made to everything thats wrong with me. i just got my dr to write a prescription for it to later find out its not available in canada. i am EXTREMELY interested in any trials that are happening, please get back to me with any information you have.

in the mean time im searching for an online pharmacy that i can buy some from. but im having a hard time finding any at a reasonable price.

REPORT ABUSE

crystalsphinx
    Participant

I have the same problems as u, Eric, with a working memory deficit and high anxiety . I am really frustrated with the ADHD drugs out now.

If u find out about new drug trials, please send me a note. I haven’t read up on guanfacine yet.

Thanks.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)