Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Coaching in the praries?

Coaching in the praries?2011-12-11T23:35:02+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

CherylW

i live basically on the boarder of manitoba and sask, and the closest “cities” to me are one hour west, and 2 hours south. :( anyone on here know of any coaching done around the “yellowhead” highway, (# 16), anywhere around here in manitoba? I’ve asked about it to others, but lots of people are either ignorant about it or just don’t know much, (including “pros” that i’ve asked), and thought that this would be better place to get info… :?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I think some coaches work over the phone, so it wouldn’t matter where they or you were. If the phone is too expensive for coaching calls, what about Skype?

REPORT ABUSE

sweet-sheba

I just joined totallyadd and am interested in finding a coach. I feel like we live in La La Land here on the prairies!!! There is no ADHD counseling in Brandon, or Winnipeg. What’s up with that!!!!! or at least not that I have found! I work as a Cassual Office Clerk at our local Learning Disablities Association of MB. I belong to the ASG that is run out of the LDAM office. Basically, all I can do is my own research!!!! Wow this blows my mind! I have this idea to start a C.H.A.D.D. organization. Ok that’s to overwhelming! So I understand how you feel CherylW!

I like the Skype idea! Any suggestions of who would be willing to do some coaching via Skype?

REPORT ABUSE

allan wallace

Yeah, I would be! What is skype though? I’ve heard of it, but don’t know what it is! Are you offering to coach? Is that part of your research? Is coaching like counselling?

REPORT ABUSE

trashman

I live in winnipeg, and I have dealt the good people at the learning association of manitoba. they do have a support group. I don’t know if they have any other coaching.skype to talk to each other is a great idea.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)