Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

combining low dose adderall with wellbutrin or effexor?

combining low dose adderall with wellbutrin or effexor?2014-02-01T13:49:28+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Adderall XR combining low dose adderall with wellbutrin or effexor?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Jeannius
    Participant

My doctor recently suggested Effexor for ADD but I was on it briefly after about a year on Celexa due to dealing with a terminal husband back in the 1990’s… at half a dose for two weeks, for depression, it gave me very vivid dreams, mostly nightmares, so I am reluctant to try it again. This was before I was diagnosed with ADD/ADHD. So,she put me on Wellbutrin generic which worked before I was diagnosed with ADD, but doesn’t seem to do much for me now. The adderall helped most with focus and energy, but it gave me blurry vision and aggravated my tmj by tightening the muscles in my jaw and making me clench and crunch it. I’m wondering, however, if a low dose of effexor plus a low dose of adderall or a low dose of wellbutrin plus lower dose of adderall would work. Wondering if anyone has had any experience with these combinations. I’m going to a public clinic so I’m limited to what is available through generics to some extent…. the only other alternative for now would be ritalin or a combination with it.

REPORT ABUSE

meltruett

I’m also interested in your question ,though I’m sorry I have no info right now to offer. I am currently on Effexor which has greatly improved my anxiety, but I need something that will help with focus and am wondering how these meds interact. I’ll certainly share any info I find.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)