Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

"Conversation enriches the understanding, but solitude is the school of genius."

"Conversation enriches the understanding, but solitude is the school of genius."2010-12-19T21:51:12+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Sad "Conversation enriches the understanding, but solitude is the school of genius."

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I would like to share my wave, which is less a wave, more an icicle, dripping thought, increasing momentum, expecting a free fall to feed the earth, only to freeze at the tip below the same expectation of new drip, alone waiting for another season. As I attempt to write more, I am frozen.

Forget about format. Describe your world to me. This connection is my therapy.

IMU

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

IMU 2. Frozen is cold and desolate. Me – firstly diag’d with bi-polar, and now ADD/HD within and around that. Oh joy. I’ve spent days and weeks frozen in a chair, when I know there are more important things to do. I love your ‘prose’ above, quite abstract but I get it. A couple of years ago I almost ended up in the pyschiatric ward one evening while having an emotional meltdown after a small argument over our children. Everything I looked at (pictures, tokens of the past, etc) seemed to be falling away from me, losing meaning, tearing out of my life. The next morning my mother died. That was fall of 2008. So, being bi-polar means I actually have minutes of time that are fun, joyous, almost euphoric (oh – yes, they are)… but that is usually followed by long depression or with this newly diagnosed ADD — just confusion, loss of will(power), time freezing with me stuck in it like a bad sci-fi scene. So – 2 years in this state. And my marriage is on a short teeter totter right now. I just started ADD counseling, and today ADD meds with a lot of hope. Then when I arrived home a situation developed that, to make it a short story; demonstrated a trust issue that I didn’t know about (between my spouse and I). I went to my shop and actually cried. I never cry. So — frozen in my relationship while thinking I may just thaw out in my ADD and be able to be better in my relationship. Bi-polar fun again with external help, yay! In anyway I drag on. Consume my documentary and reply soon – I can’t wait to hear more from you (and others please join in)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Well – I guess IMU and ME are the only people in our worlds…

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)