Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Daily struggles of the medicated ADDer?!

Daily struggles of the medicated ADDer?!2011-01-14T04:52:50+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Other Daily struggles of the medicated ADDer?!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a question for you ADDers : For those of you who are medicated and for who medication seems to work quite well at treating the most impairing symptoms of the syndrome, what symptoms or problems after treatment are you finding yourself having the most difficulty to confront or live with?

What are the things that have helped you deal with these problems…

REPORT ABUSE

dpender

My meds have controlled the impulsivity and do help me focus on things I want to focus on. The most debilitating thing I am finding is being overwhelmed with what my life has become in terms of clutter. I just don’t know where to begin, and the times I have within a couple of weeks it hasn’t made a bit of difference. I keep buying stuff to help me and it ends up adding to the clutter. A routine would be heavenly and the same time the most boring thing I could imagine.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have a pile of totes and different organizational items that just sit there and give me more anxiety. I want so bad to organize my life/ house and I am really struggling.Sometimes I think just dumpimg drawers and items in garbage would feel so good. I crave simplicity but I am addicting to buying things I cant stop. Meds help me think clearly SOMETIMES but havent helped with the clutter in my house or head for awhile.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)