Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Device that tracks your belongings

Device that tracks your belongings2013-05-25T07:16:06+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Organizing & De-Cluttering Device that tracks your belongings

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Ivriniel
    Participant

Saw this on Indiegogo.

http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/button-trackr-find-lost-items/x/1052790

WANT!!!!!!!

Ahem. This week I forgot my purse in the staffroom at work, and frantically searched around the building until I discovered someone had put it in the nearby VP’s office. Weirdly, without telling the VP.

I wear my phone on me, so I always have it, so something that sends a message to my phone telling me I am walking away from my purse would be awesome.

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

I downloaded a ‘find iPhone’ app to help me find my iPod. It works well. It pinpoints on a map where it is. Except that place is my house. Yep, I KNOW it’s in my house! But WHERE in my house?!!

REPORT ABUSE

Ivriniel
    Participant

I have the find iPhone ap as well, and I use it all the time. There’s a way to make your phone start ringing through the ap, which really helps.

You can also lock the phone remotely so it can only call a number of your choosing, which is handy if you left it somewhere outside the house. It even flashes a message telling people to touch the screen to call your alternate number.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)