Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Dexidrine

Dexidrine2010-02-27T05:24:20+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Dexedrine Dexidrine

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

What are everyone’s thoughts?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

That it can be a good idea if you like the short action of Ritalin and that you have a good response with amphetamnines ( salt or dextro), despite Adderall and Dexedrine are not exactly the same, it could be a way. Or if your doctor want to try the two short action (Ritalin and Dexedrine) before giving you a long action that is more expensive.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Like it, but it’s not for everyone. Weight lose can be an issue. As is a raised blood pressure, about 10-20 points on both numbers, and a tight chest feeling, but that will go away over time. My doctor also put me on Strattera to take the edge off of the Dex. I don’t like the Strattera and am ready to try another non-stimulant to go with the Dex.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

http://www.caddra.ca/cms4/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=96&Itemid=141&lang=en

Look at the medication comparisons. It will help you understand what Dex is all about.

Now if you were in Alberta or BC, it would be the drug of choice due to the provincial prescribing guidelines. There are unique demographics in prescribing even in the states and throughout the world.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)