Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Diagnosed at 24

Diagnosed at 242016-10-17T08:50:29+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! My Story Diagnosed at 24

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

eashline92
    Participant

For as long as I can remember, I have always been a boisterous, outspoken, messy, unorganized kid. I was constantly in trouble at school, had bad grades, couldn’t sit still, could not focus, and basically just goofed off with he few friends I did have. I pushed away some friendships and relationships due to my lack of self control. In my senior year of high school, I was diagnosed with anxiety and depression. They put me on antidepressants thinking that those two might be the cause of my problems. But it wasn’t. T took me six years to finally get a diagnoses because my doctors didn’t have any reason to believe I could have a.d.d. Finally I switched to a new doctor and told him what I been experiences so he sent me to go get tested. Sure enough I got diagnosed with the combined type of a.d.d. I had to wait a month to get some medicine. But it was worth the wait. I am on vyvanse 3l0 mg and my behavior has improved a lot since I started taking it

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)