Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Difference between generic & name brand Dex?

Difference between generic & name brand Dex?2011-05-30T21:42:52+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Dexedrine Difference between generic & name brand Dex?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Most people say there’s a big difference between name brand & generic Ritalin. Is it the same with Dexedrine?

I’m about to start back on meds after six years of being off of them. I had a job and insurance six years ago, but have neither of those now. The state-run clinic that I go to will provide antidepressants, mood stabilizers, and all kinds of other things under their patient assistance program…but not stimulants. (not for adults anyway)

I can’t really even afford the generic, but I have to do something. If I can’t get it together enough to work, I can’t afford insurance, or meds, or a therapist, or a coach…but if I don’t come up with the money for meds I won’t be able to work!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I don’t know the answer to this question. What are people’s experiences? I would like to hear.

REPORT ABUSE

Puck_Bunny

I was told there was no generic for Dexedrine, which I found a bit silly since it has been around since the 30s or something. However, this could be because I take the spansules, i.e. the slow-release, Halloween-looking capsules? They are very expensive, at my dose it is about $2.60 a day, so I feel your pain.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)