Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Do anxiety symptoms with one mean anxiety symptoms with any (med)?

Do anxiety symptoms with one mean anxiety symptoms with any (med)?2011-07-31T13:52:51+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Concerta Do anxiety symptoms with one mean anxiety symptoms with any (med)?

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I had a bad reaction to Concerta (i think it was because of mixing it with caffiene, which my doctor AND the pharmacist did not mention anything about). The only reason I drank caffeine with it tho was because it made me feel really out of it, and i don’t think I accomplished anything at all. (Worse than without it.) Realized I didn’t say what my bad reaction was. (There was really not much of a good reaction in the first place). To tell ya the truth, I THOUGHT I was having a heart-attack. But I have Generalized anxiety disorder. After talking to some people, I am convinced I was having a panic attack, just never had one that bad before. and I don’t have heart problems or anything. If it was the Concerta that brought that out, does that mean that any stimulant would do the same thing? I know, I know, talk to my doctor. But I’d like to hear some of your opinons first

If I had a bad (and not even helpful) reaction to Concerta, does that mean I should not try any other stimulant medications? (Already tried Strattera, MUCH more drowsiness and all-around feeling of crappiness than Concerta. Concerta helped for the first hour at least, but after that I had no interest in anything, even things I like to do. Like talking to people.) but yeah, i think I got my question out, so I’m gonna cut this short here.

I know that medical advice should only be followed if given by a doctor, but I’m more looking for advice on HOW to talk to my doctor. I’m not taking my Concerta currently. The end.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)