Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Do any of you like going to restaurants alone?

Do any of you like going to restaurants alone?2011-08-22T21:36:44+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Playing to Your Strengths Do any of you like going to restaurants alone?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tiddler

I love doing this. Sometimes I just need to relax without the need to talk to anyone else, eat good food and enjoy being in a social environment without having to be sociable.

I also like to take 2 or 3 books and just flit between them without caring whether it looks odd, or sometimes I just let my thoughts wander and just relax..

I’ve always chosen this as a way of relaxing and it’s never been something I’ve been self conscious about.

Do any of you like to do this, or perhaps something similar that is considered to be a social thing but you like to do alone?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey…….go figure??? Yes actually…..lunch, quiet, I just slip into my own space (oblivious), with few of the new monthly magazines I like, or maybe a book. Solitude is fine…..great actually.

toofat

REPORT ABUSE

Shadow Nexus

Tiddler

Wow. I love this forum!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I usually do that at work, take my lunch at an odd ball time so I can attempt relax.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)