Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Dori (finding nemo)

Dori (finding nemo)2010-02-09T19:28:55+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! Other Dori (finding nemo)

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

veronica

short term memory loss or ADD? your thoughts?

man, i wish they had a “random” forum for posts like this. hahahahaha

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

You’ve no idea (well, maybe you do) how many times I’ve thought that exact same thing! Where’s the “random” forum? We need it here too, because everything is so serious.

As for Dori, my mother thought it was a hilarious character of me. A friend thought that those cartoon squirrels that were popular in animal movies a few years back were lovely renditions of me. I accept it for what it is and laugh along with them. At least I can make them smile, right? And (most…er, some, er, the ones who aren’t pretentious) feel comfortable around me because of my visible imperfection. :-D Yay for the squirrels and the brain damaged fishes!

REPORT ABUSE

veronica

nice! well, i was watching the movie the other night with my kids and just started laughing, b/c she totally reminded me of things that i would do.

on type c they listed her as an ENFP. i thought that was funny also. hahahahaha

we should list other movie, or book characters that we think have it. hee hee

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello to all!

Since i,m from Montreal region (and french speaking) I don’t know your character your a speaking about…DO you have any link to refer it to me..maybe I know it under an other name (in french)….

I would love to start a list (with link) to laugh at our “.so sweet-and funny-ourselves!”….:O)))

By the way, what ENFP means?

REPORT ABUSE

veronica

finding nemo is the movie i’m referring to… here’s a couple of vids: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KuvF113uty4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmyUkm2qlhA

and ENFP is a term used to describe a personality type for meyers briggs.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)