Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Dr. J please help me!!!

Dr. J please help me!!!2011-10-21T23:12:45+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Dr. J please help me!!!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Outoftune

Can you diagnose me or do you know of any way I can be diagnosed by a Doctor who is actually avaliable even if it is through technology? I’m so desperate! I cannot wait a year or more for a local Dr. to see me! Why can this be done remotely? I fail to understand our system. If you can help me with 20 minutes of your time by video chat or emails or even on this forum or know anyone who can or by emails back and forth please let me know. There must be a way to have a consultation remotely with all the technology we have in place. This website is wonderful and has been a Godsend for me! Please at least respond to this I would be so appreciative!

Thank you so much!

REPORT ABUSE

wawabyjohnah
    Participant

I hear you Sherri. Waiting is like tourture. I had a light bulb moment and cried tears of relief at finding out that there was a reason for my scattiness and everything. I wanted to be tested right there and then. But I have to wait. Go see my local doctor, who I find out isn’t able to diagnose ADHD in Australia, but there is one, just one, pychologist in my city who can. He’s new to town so we call him. He has no appointments at all, all booked up but I am on the waiting list and they will call me. Arrgghhh. I don’t want to wait, and I have no idea how long that wait will be. There has to be a better way.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)