Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Drama

Drama2015-09-22T07:44:52+00:00
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

dirtridergirl
    Participant

I don’t know about any of y’all… But for some reason… Drama follows me. I’m always the person that everything gets pinned on? Is it just me? I don’t know what to do anymore. I try to keep my mouth shut and not give my opinion buy somehow things get misconstrued and I end up in the GMs office. I love with all my heart, the place that I work and want nothing but the best for the company… But I feel like, whenever there is a situation that arises, somehow, I become the ring leader in their eyes. Am I the only one this is happening to?  Please tell me I’m not crazy!!

REPORT ABUSE

ksmith

You aren’t crazy. You may want to document what is happening, so if you are sent to the GM, you have a written record. If you are getting stressed at work from wanting to give your opinion, take a breath. If these aren’t helping, check with your doc to see if you have ADHD. If you and your doc agree, go back to your GM and tell him you are trying to improve. Most will be patient enough to try. I don’t have ADHD, but I do have friends who do, snd I have anxiety, so the struggle is real. I hope this helps.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)