Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Drowning

Drowning2011-04-24T15:19:03+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Sad Drowning

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

Carrie

Hello! Bonjour! Hola! Guten Tag! So nice to see (almost) everyone again!! *GROUP HUG* Yes, im a sissy hugger now…

@KC, my husband loves you for that comment. Guns and a wife to shoot at. What more could he ask for!

@Scattybird – Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜€

@Allan – Where have you been?? Im not going to poison my husband! ๐Ÿ˜› He’s a huge help!

@Larynxa – Thats where on of my favorite animators got his name “Weebl” from!! It all makes sense now! And you are very right! ๐Ÿ™‚

I didnt realize how far ive come until reading through this again. I must say, I am truly happy. I just got the job I wanted, moved into a house I love, I have great tenants renting my house, my husbands job couldnt be more perfect for him (whole reason we moved, remember!). I am learning more and more each day how I work and how to deal with it. I must say, I am proud!

REPORT ABUSE

Carry
    Participant

Hello everyone,

@Carrie You have grown so much! It’s a delight to see how well you’re doing!

I’ll apologize to the rest of you, while we’re here. I’m sorry for stealing Carrie from you, for this lengthy period of time. The truth is, we eloped to the South Pole to realise our biggest dream. We’re taking over the world. Our first steps were to start a breeding program for penguins. We initially started out in the Sahara desert, but for some odd reason our electricity bills went through the roof. Antarctica was a better location as it turned out. Penguins are happier there too… silly critters. Our project “Carries on living” has had a magnificent start.

So far so good. Can’t reveal the rest of our cunning plans… they’re super secret.

My point? Dunno. Sorry for stealing her. I will probably do so again.

cheers!

The other Carry

REPORT ABUSE

Carry
    Participant

oh and I agree with Carrie. James is an awesome guy! I’ve had a glimps of what he’s been dealing with! ๐Ÿ˜‰

REPORT ABUSE

allan wallace

Who’s James? G’day Carry! Kudos for stealing that little funny kanuk! It’d never be boring hanging out with her, middle of bloody Alaska or not! ๐Ÿ™‚ Yes, Alaska…Antarctica is down below Purgatory (Tasmania) you silly sausage ๐Ÿ™‚ Meh! No wonder your plans failed, you couldn’t get the name of the continent right! ๐Ÿ™‚

Hey, are you one of the ‘insiders’ here? Is it worth the Kings ransom if you are?

REPORT ABUSE

Carry
    Participant

ehm… so we agree on the fact that Antarctica is where the South Pole is located?

and we agree that Alaska is quite a long way away from that same place. Mostly because Alaska is roughly situated more near the North Pole?

And Purgatory, Tasmania is closer to the South Pole than it is to the North Pole.

And we also agree that the Sahara is not the best place to breed penguins even though the idea to start there was absolutely and breathtakingly brilliant? (I mean, who’d look for a penguin farm there! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ )

And we agree Carrie is a funny canuck.

And I’d boldly state you’d support me in my protest against selling silly sausages at the price of an average King James bible.

So… If I am one of the insiders, it sure doesn’t feel that way… I’M COMPLETELY LOST! ๐Ÿ˜€

Hya Allan, I’m Carry, nice to meet you!

REPORT ABUSE

allan wallace

Hiya Carry I’m not sure what drugs you’re on but I’d like some ๐Ÿ™‚

What’s so bad about being lost anyway?

What are you dribbling about?

The only protest that I’d support would be to ban the burqa and the hijab!

Hey, you’ll love this, Collingwood will demolish Carlton tonight…but I don’t care, because I support Geelong!

There’s an election here in September, but as I’ve never voted I suppose I shouldn’t really care! ๐Ÿ™‚

Um, yes, delighted to meet you Carry, I’m Spongebob Squarepants ๐Ÿ™‚

REPORT ABUSE

Carry
    Participant

I look mighty fine in a burqa… please don’t ban them!

I’m not such a fan of Geelong I’m afraid.. I usually order Tja Sjieuw with chinese noodles. And that’s only because the nice lady would cry if I ordered a Pizza Quattro Stagioni from her every time.

It’s okay to be lost.. although I prefer the term temporarily displaced.

(I’m off for now… If I remain in this absurdist mood, I won’t be able to find the swimming pool where I have to take my son, for his swimming lessons)

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)