Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Easier to read ADHD text

Easier to read ADHD text2013-03-05T15:44:53+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Is It Just Me? Easier to read ADHD text

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Shadow Nexus

I just realized something. I’v been in many different forums. Reading fellow ADHD postings is easier than any other. To any other person, the text seems very confusing. I’m following the logic as natural as looking at picture.

How about the rest of you?

REPORT ABUSE

Amy

I don’t read really long posts.  I guess I’m too impatient.

Sorry, no offense to anyone. It’s me, not you. 🙂

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Yep I agree Filmbuff1984.

Oddly I read a post a little while ago in which someone was describing the kind of things they do – behavioural stuff. My initial thought was “so what, that’s not unusual, I do that all the time”  (whatever “that” was) and then I remembered this is an ADHD web site and of course I do “that” all the time because I am ADHD….and so are they!

So I realised how natural it is hanging out here – to a point where I can forget I’m a bit different…because I’m not. So yes,  the posts are logical and it ‘feels right’ being part of this community.

REPORT ABUSE

phoenixmagicgirl

@Scattybird It’s a good feeling to come to this forum and know that you’re amongst like minded people..everyone it seems to understand what others are going through. It feels good to fit in!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)