Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

ENFJs are people-focused individuals.

ENFJs are people-focused individuals.2011-03-12T08:35:07+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Other ENFJs are people-focused individuals.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi I did the MBTI Test a few weeks back found out that I’m the Giver type… http://www.personalitypage.com/ENFJ.html

Yeah It’s me Rick… anyhoo I was wondering if anyone could answer this question…

I Hate being alone, I work as a Artist for Kids WB on Cartoons so many times I’m alone in my home studio working! I get to set my own hours to work.. Dope huh? not really! I find that after work is done (coloring and what not) I cant wait to get out the door! for example read this next line!

ENFJ’s are so externally focused that it’s especially important for them to spend time alone. This can be difficult for some ENFJs, because they have the tendency to be hard on themselves and turn to dark thoughts when alone.

That Is SOOO true of me! especially when I’m waiting for that Girl to TEXT ME BACK! OMG!!!!! KILL ME NOW!

Anyhoo if anyone has gone through this and found the solution besides juggling girlfriends and trust me I’ve tried that! its bad news haha!

Gimme a shout on either my website or my Email! http://www.matthewmwest.commattmwest@gmail.com

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I’m 53 and have a hard time being alone but I think it comes from the fact that we like to talk and talk and talk….

I’m an artist and spend time alone alot of time I don’t have many friends…. But over the years I have learned to amuse myslef..

I went picking up beach glass and drift wood for my art the other day it was snowning a bit, I do everything alone But I found over the years you become used to it…I have one friend she has ADHD most people can’t handle me so I have learned to amuse myself… I had lost my jack russell a couple years ago he was great company…Animals seem to fill that void…. They love you everyday…. I drove out west to Vancover from N.S with him we had a great time he was up for anything… No Complaints….. get a dog or cat or bird there great company… Clamdigger

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks for starting this thread… I thought only introverts cared about the Meyers-Briggs test! I’m an INTP, by the way. However, I hate being alone, espesically when I’m on the road for work. (Maybe I’m a shy extrovert, like many stage performers. Many rock stars can’t talk one on one, but they are comfortable in a room of 30,000 people!). I, too, like making visual art. I think I may have latent musical talents, but never learned to play an instrument as a kid. At least we have one letter in common (N as in Intuition).

Clamdigger-Sorry for the loss of your terrier. That’s quite a journey to share with any critter (human or canine). We have a very loving former barn cat (Lupe). She helps me pay attention, because she will not be ignored.

I, too have trouble hanging onto friends. My work forces me to travel when I would like to be social, but sometimes it allows me to reconnect with college friends far and wide. Work travel a double-edged sword, and doesn’t help me manage my attention and distractions. …Mike

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)