Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

feeling constantly panicicy, even when there is nothing to be panicay about/over

feeling constantly panicicy, even when there is nothing to be panicay about/over2011-04-17T01:32:04+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Scared feeling constantly panicicy, even when there is nothing to be panicay about/over

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Over the last few days, I have felt a constant panic, and it is over things that I know I need not panic about. It is over things that I know will be fine, but I can not shake this constant feeling, mostly phyical, of total panic……

Does anyone else get this, have these??

REPORT ABUSE

anniea

Used to be like that almost everyday, not so much now. If I sleep, eat protein, take my antidepressant all of that helps. Also selff talk, “yes that is my worst fear, and that is NOT going to happen” can help. I call it my free floating anxiety..cause it is just there. I have used distractions to make them stop, and that may or maynot help…but it is the eating, and meds that have helped the most recently. If I take my Ritalin SR that has stopped the panic too…which I find odd, but reassuring…anything to make the self doubt shut off…you know??

The trick for me was to try something, and then remember what I did, and what happened…usually it came as I thought back about my day..comes in small steps..try something..did it work? Try it again, try something else…I have used a journal too, and that is a good tool…

Hope that gives you something to go on for now…A

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks, the two things that I know that help me, even temporary, is getting really into gaming, and watching TV… It helps me to calm down, but it is not really productive….

I am going to make a mental effort to keep track of what works. My only hurdle is, remembering it and or the day…..

I take everyday, and just make it through that day. I really do think that it is a physiological imbalance, or something like that.

Thanks for the help, and I am going to go eat something. :) :)

Dave

REPORT ABUSE

anniea

Hey, bigdissaved…did anything work??

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)