Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

First day on Vyvance.

First day on Vyvance.2012-10-22T08:01:13+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Vyvanse First day on Vyvance.

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Violexie0071

So today was my first day on Vyvance (or any stimulant or amphetamine for that matter). When it first started to kick in I felt I had this sudden rush of energy. It was like someone cranked the functioning level on my brain into overdrive. I remembered or noticed all of the things that I should do around my apartment before I left. Things in this case, I would have normally left undone because I had to take my friend to the emergency room. But no – it was like I couldn’t help myself. And then as I went out to run my errands before picking up my friend, I started to have an anxiety attack! I mean, her situation wasn’t THAT dire – it’s just that the college students have to go to the ER over the weekend in order to get medical treatment. Regardless, all I could picture was my friend in excruciating pain! I felt like I was letting her down. I felt panicked and anxious. Then at some point I called her and she was very good at calming me down. Basically I said a really heart felt prayer, had a good cry in my car, and I was over it. The rest of the day I pretty focused – it’s just a shame that I had so many intteruptions while I was trying to do work. This one needed a ride here. That one needed to be picked up from there. And then the first one needed a ride back from the hospital. I meant to spend 4-6 hours in the library but I was only there for two. Oh well, overall it was still a very productive day.

My neurologist has me on three medications. Vyvanse and Viibrid during the day (these two cost $65 alone!!!!) and Xanax at night. I can’t help but feel that the addictive Xanax is… too much. I mean… here I am at 4:00AM but at the same token I didn’t go straight to bed when I started to feel drowsy (mistake.) What are your opinions forum? Do you think it’s excessive to be on 60 mg of Vyvanse and two anti-depressants, one of them particularly addictive? Dude guys yall already heard how paranoid I was about becoming a crack ho.

LoL I get so funny when I am scared. I NEVER drink water. EVER. But the neurologist was all *mutters horrible side effects under his breath* BUT JUST DRINK PLENTY OF FLUIDS AND YOU’LL BE FINE. So, you know PARANOID and manic me goes to the store and buys a 32 Oz water bottle. I drank 8 glasses of water yesterday (more than I drank in the past 34 months) and TWELVE glasses today. Dude I have been peeing more frequently than a pregnant lady. haha oh me.

REPORT ABUSE

Violexie0071

past 3-4 months*****

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)