Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Forget even important things

Forget even important things2017-06-11T12:21:11+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Forget even important things

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

utternutter
    Participant

I don’t know if this is ADD or not. I have a Specific Learning Difficulty in general and ADD is part of that. I forget so much and it doesn’t matter what.  I forgot my hubby’s birthday once. But thank God I’d remembered to buy him prezzies. I was in a horrible job at the time and so was preoccupied. I remembered while driving in and cried all the way to work. I’ve forgotten when someone important dies though not someone very close to me like when my dad died. I forgot a friend had cancer. It’s awful. I feel so guilty. It breaks my heart I’m like this as I’m so loving, and I cry. Do you have this indiscriminate forgetfulness too?

Alexxx

REPORT ABUSE

That Guy with ADHD
    Participant

I’m the same way and as I get older it seems to be getting worse.  At 53 I was just diagnosed.  I am very forgetful.  I can remember some trivial things while other important things get lost in the mayhem in my mind.  Lately there have been so many distractions that I can’t focus on anything long enough to process it.  I am not on a medication that works for me at the moment but am hoping that something will help me focus so I can store a bit more necessary information.

Best Regards

That Guy with ADHD

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)