Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Greetings … and some information please! :)

Greetings … and some information please! :)2010-03-31T18:42:10+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! I Suspect I Am Greetings … and some information please! :)

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Greetings,

I discovered this site a week or two ago and found out it is a gold mine of information! First and foremost, I’d like to use the opportunitu to say kuddos to every one behind it!

The information is insightfull, usefull, presented in a simple way that makes it easy to understant. I also enjoyed reading your story.. I recognise myself in so many of them..

As for myself, I do not have a formal diagnostic yet…. the jury is still out on that one. (Work in process with my GP) Hopefully, I’ll know for sure one way or another soon.

In the meantime, I was wondering if anyone knows if the film ADD and loving it can be bought on DVD… I watched it online and would love to have a hard copy. (And if it can be bought.. where? ) . I took a chance and ask cbc directly.. but they sent me back here for more info…. so, anyone has an idea? :)

Thanking you in advance, (or should I say ADDvance?)!

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

I know you can watch the entire documentary on the Global TV website http://news.globaltv.com/Loving/2009300/story.html. It aired on Global, not CBC. I guess our national public broadcaster has better things to do than broadcast something that could actually help people.

I think the Totally ADD team are working on making the film available for purchase.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)