Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Help!! I fear I've reached the edge of the cliff!!

Help!! I fear I've reached the edge of the cliff!!2011-03-21T13:32:58+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Scared Help!! I fear I've reached the edge of the cliff!!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Amazon66 – attitude is everything. If your attitude is that “the wrong partners led to missed appointments”, and how hard it is to get up and out then yes things will be tough. Tends to lead towards lots of projecting which makes the situation worse. If you think I was in a bad situation and I got out of it, love painting for the enjoyment I get from it and the classes I’m taking are fantastic and get me up everyday then things might be a little easier as you are doing things that make you feel better because they make you feel better and that is awesome. Think about it.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Keep going with your art.. And shit happens wrong partner, wrong chocies.. but learn from it… I have made many mistakes over the years.. I’m 53 and look back on my life and I just can’t believe I’m still alive… I left home at the age of 14 and lived on the streets going from job to job because of my age and lying about were I lived… All my life I have made a mess of things even now.. I lose friends… My mother is still alive she is quite the piece of work… Because of fear I stayed in an abusive relationship and I raised to son’s… i just thought I was to stupid to be able to support my kids… I didn’t know that I had adhd… I look back and realize that if I had a better life that I would of had a bit of a chance if I had parents that were concerned about me… But I stilled had the adhd I would of still made bad choice’s… I don’t have friends that is how come I love animals.. I take walks looking for beach glass and driftwood and make art.. I also write poety..I also don’t have my health I fell sick with Fibromyalgia plus now I have OA… I think that came from stress in my life… But I find when you get older and look back on your life.. learn from it pick yourself up and try again.. If you have your health you can do so much.. Men will sometimes come and go and realize we don’t get thought live without shit happening.. You made it this far in life show your daughter that you are strong and show your self that you can come up with answer’s that life will throw you… We get knocked down in life it is all in the way how you handle it… keep going keep trying and you will be proud of the fact that no one will take you down or ADHD that we didn’t ask for take you down…

I keep summiting my work to the Nova Scotia Gallery I did sell about eight through there and join art groups that have showing’s that is what I do I belong to a few groups.. You need about 40 paintings in a protforlio for them to know your serious and just summit and keep going.. Post some of your work on line we all have a free space for a website post your work there…All art Groups have shows we have one in Luenberg, plus Hospitals have art work for sale on the walls.. … go on line for group galleries in your area put your work out there.. Even if you don’t sell your work wright now..It will show in your portfolio that your active… i’m in three so far this year.. Plus putting on a art show in July…Make up cards that is what I’m doing with some of your paintings and sell them for three dollars..I hope this helps if you need to know more about selling your work and how to go about it let me know….

This is hard what we have been dealt us but I keep going I have so many faliures in my life but I keep going… Don’t lose yourself to the Devils hold…ADHD Clamdigger

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hi,

I am doing a research paper on attention deficit disorder (ADD). The core purpose of this research paper is to present information and data from a whole different perspective: a positive one. This research paper is dedicated to those who have ADD and are constantly being put down by researches that focus primarily on what they lack rather than what they have.

If you have attention deficit disorder (ADD), kindly fill out the survey

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/YPGLKJJ

Sincerely,

D.S.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)