Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

HELP ME OUT ABSOLUTLLEY FRUSTRATED WITH

HELP ME OUT ABSOLUTLLEY FRUSTRATED WITH2010-04-14T21:54:03+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Cranky/Arguing/Frustrated HELP ME OUT ABSOLUTLLEY FRUSTRATED WITH

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I AM ABSOLUTELY FRUSTRATED WITH MY COMPUTER

I AM TRYING TO CONVERT MY MAC FILES TO WINDOWS OKAY I DO THAT I WANT TO SAVE ON A JUMP DRIVE AND THE JUP DRIVE FEATURE DISAPEARRED I TALKED TO MY WIFE SHE SAYS YOU CAN GET MICROSOFT WINDOWS FOR MAC I SAY Y WOULD I DO THAT WHEN I CAN PURCHASE A PC LAPTOP AND HAVE MICROSOFT WINDOWS

ITS FRUSTRATING MY LAPTOP IS DEAD MY PHONE IS MISSING I NEED A NEW ONE AND I AM FRUSTRATED WITH MY STUPID DAYTIMER TRYING TO MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR AN ADDER BUT I DO NOT KNOW I AM WRITING THINGS DOWN 3 TIMES 4 TIMES I AM WANTING TO MAKE THINGS SIMPLE GRRR AND ITS IMPOSSIBLE

REPORT ABUSE

Ginniebean

google geek squad. they are an online gaggle of helpful geeks for just such issues. I see this post is a month old, you’ve probably thown your computer out the window and went and bought a different one by now or maybe two.. just in case.

But if anyone else has computer issues and wants help with bugs or other problems.. these guys will walk you thru. You do have to remember to go back and get the rest of the instructions tho, there’s always a catch!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

It’s times like this I am glad that my brother is God’s gift to luddites. Seriously, the child can fix just about anything. He’s my own personal geek squad. That being said, it might also be in your best interest to find out if any of your friends or family are good with computers and have them set up something that works for you.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)