Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Help with Diagnosis – Sacramento CA – I broke this post sorry

Help with Diagnosis – Sacramento CA – I broke this post sorry2012-06-05T22:45:36+00:00

The Forums Forums What is it? How do I get diagnosed? Help with Diagnosis – Sacramento CA – I broke this post sorry

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

JimC.
    Participant

@ pmichaelbayless. I put in an URL that caused the thread to die.. To michaelbayless, do a Google search for ADHD therapists/diagnostics in Sacramento…there is a page that pops up with many, many qualified folks that can help you. choose one you like and trust , good luck and keep us posted.! Sorry about the thread, posting helpful URLs seems to crash them and none of us know why. Or how to fix them <:o|

Jim

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you. I will try that. I appreciate your help and will keep u up to date.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Boy if this doesn’t tell you everything. I started googling yesterday then got distracted. I sat down about an hour and a half ago to start googling again and just now thought I should go back to that page and see what results came up. Then I am like no wait I should post about this.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)