Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument

Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument2010-12-19T07:44:17+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey Other Hermann Brain Dominance Instrument

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I haven’t done the Myers-Briggs test, but I *have* done the Hermann Brain thing. It tests how comfortable you are working in four different ways: Creatively, emotionally, logically and organisationally. It’s another thing I find interesting in terms of how it relates to my ADHD, and I was wondering if anyone else has done it and what their results were?

I’m very strong in the yellow (creative), almost as strong in the red (emotional). I’m kind of comfortable with blue (logic) though it’s not very strong, and very weak in the green (organisation).

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Nim — great suggestion! I’ve done the Hermann thing before and I recall it gave me a four letter rating, is that right? I think I my strengths went down Emotional-Creative-logical-(un)organizational… am I thinking of the right test? I checked out the web site http://www.hbdi.com and looks pretty pricey! I used to have the results of one I did on a job seminar, but I think I’d need to do it again since that was 20+ years ago. Probably different now someway. I think Myers-Briggs is the one I took now that I ponder it for a while.

I think that we ADDrs are strong in the creative since being “all over the place” facilitates the creative process, eh?

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

It is quite expensive, but it was paid for and provided by my workplace at the time. I did find it interesting, particularly when I found out that my entire office was blue/green (logical/orgainsed). No wonder I didn’t fit in! :-p

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Blue-green :-0 OMG. When you find a job style or vocation that is the polar opposite of this, let me know (grin). I really need to figure out how to find the work I will love (again).

BurntOutinIT.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

One of the best welfare officers at my school was off-the-charts yellow and very red, so that worked for him :-p

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)