Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Hi and Thank you

Hi and Thank you2011-01-30T19:03:38+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! My Story Hi and Thank you

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Mekcanix,

Sorry that I can’t answer your question about why the doc said you may never experience the first side effects that you experienced when you first started on meds.

Could it perhaps be because it was your brain’s very first response to focusing? Maybe it’s because it was such a new and unusual experience/sensation that the brain goes all out to try to ‘soak up’ every minute of the new experience. Just like every new mom or dad can remember exactly what they saw and felt the first time they held their new baby. Their brain was turned on and totally engaged in the experience.

Hang in there until the doc gets your dose correctly titrated. It won’t be long!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks folks for the support. Steffie, you hit the nail right on the head I have been drinking more Pepsi as of late ( I have been adicted to this crap for years used to buy a 2 liter every morniing for work, as I know have learned a form of self medicating) so I will now only have the pepsi at night when working in shop at home. Zsazsa I think you are right on this one but only time will tell for sure.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)