Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Hi everybody

Hi everybody2012-09-18T20:50:43+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey My Story Hi everybody

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hey everybody, I’m 25 and was diagnosed with ADD when I was 9. I’m really happy I stumbled upon this site, I feel like I’m so much different than most people. I was just at the grocery store, and left without one my bags. As I’m leaving the very attractive cashier yelled that I had forgot it and everybody just stared at me. I know that shouldn’t bother me, but at this point whenever I forget anytihng I get super frustrated. I just tried to log in to this site and forgot my password, I wanted to rip my hair out…This was supposed to be a rant that ended up being a rant lol sorry everybody. I look forward to interacting with everybody.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Hello MacD! I get the frustration part. Happens every day to me and I get really mad at myself. I paid for my Pizza at

this pizza place, said thank you and began to turn to walk out without the pizza! I’m ALWAYS thinking faster than I’m moving

(although my moving is pretty fast too) so I’m messing up all the time. Oh well, atleast we know there are other people out there

like us and we have to focus on the blessings and gifts we’ve been handed and work on that stuff. Good luck and WELCOME!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)