Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

How do you coordinate care with >1 provider and >1 medication?

How do you coordinate care with >1 provider and >1 medication?2011-05-12T16:31:07+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community How do you coordinate care with >1 provider and >1 medication?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author

ellamama

I’m a 45 and strongly suspect that my increasing problems with ADHD sx are related to perimenopause. Currently, I’m taking Prozac and Concerta (prescribed by my psychiatrist/psychopharmacologist) and Synthroid (prescribed by my internal medicine physician). After doing so reading and watching Dr. Quinn’s recent TotallyADD webinar, I think waning estrogen is likely an issue. As such, I’m pondering whether a trial of OCPs may be appropriate. So, do I bring my ob/gyn into this circus? I think because I’m a health researcher and married to an MD folks give me a “long leash” for self care. While this is fine, I’m wondering when/how one tries to make sure everybody’s “reading form the same page”. (For what it’s worth: I’m in the US and have private health insurance.)

Suggestions?

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)