Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

How do you deal with adderol rebound and days off from adderal

How do you deal with adderol rebound and days off from adderal2014-08-14T19:49:44+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Side Effects General How do you deal with adderol rebound and days off from adderal

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

bornfree7777

I have to take adderal ir and am tired of all the ups of rebound and downs through the day and in the evening when my family needs me not even being able to pay attention. Have tried caffine, exercise, and magnesium at rebound. These days I can not even have a decent conversation or get much done. What does everybody do to cope with these problems, and also does anyone take altertnating meds on those days off the stimulant.

REPORT ABUSE

bornfree7777

Wow I messed up that post really bad. The family came in the room arguing, and I was trying to ignore them and was totally distracted and was on rebound from the adderal. So now I will try to clarify my last post.I have to take adderal IR because my body cant absorb the X.R.  kind. When the med begins to wear off I feel anxious and extreamly foggy. I love the clarity of when its at its peak but when it leaves my system I am so foggy I cant even drive straight. That is dangerous!! The doctor gave me enough to last 8 hours but I’m active 12 hours. The rebound time is very difficult for me to handle. I have tried all of the above things that I have mentiond. How do you deal with the rebound.

The next issue is that the doctor told me to take two days off of the adderal a week. If I do that, it is most likely the weekend and that is the time I spend with my family and I want to be alert and active. Does anyone take alternative meds during those two days to help them along. Thanks, Tami

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)