Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

I Found TotallyADD.com,and I now have hope!

I Found TotallyADD.com,and I now have hope!2012-07-13T04:25:39+00:00

The Forums Forums Emotional Journey I'm Excited/Relieved I Found TotallyADD.com,and I now have hope!

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I am learning so much! Yeah!! HOPE!!

REPORT ABUSE

Robbo

Cool!

Run with it!, go girl!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thank you Robbo! You have been very helpful with some question’s I have had,and I have gained a lot of insight. I see you have shared much about yourself,and thank you for that.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just saw “ADD and Loving It!?” on KCET (a rerun, obviously). I found it by chance and it’s already changing my life. Not to sound like a loon, but it explained so much about so many experiences in my life. Now, I understand why depression meds have had little value for me — it probably WASN’T the right dx. This is incredibly hopeful for me. Thanks to Steve and Pat, more than I can say.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just watched MASTERING ADD with Mom-whole family has ADD-I feel so much better-came out to the office and did some work-relaxation=focus!

REPORT ABUSE

Misswho23

So glad you’ve found the site. I’ve been here for about a month or so and it has “totally” changed my life. ha, ha.

I was worried about the new job I started to day but just remembered all the posts I’ve read here about what people have shared and job struggles etc. So I took all those sharing good vibes out into the world with me and had a good morning. So far. LOL

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)