Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

I have ADD and my son had ADHD

I have ADD and my son had ADHD2015-06-07T21:57:06+00:00

The Forums Forums Parenting & ADD I have ADD and my son had ADHD

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

yari

Hello Everyone,

I just got diagnosis with  ADD about a week . ago. I went to the doctor to get tested for dyslexia and memory loss . The test Shown that I have dyslexia and ADD . The reason why I decided to got tested was because I was having problems in the workplace. Knowing that I have these disorders would help me in my every day life.  I hope the people in my workplace environment would understand.

I found out my son had ADHD at the age of 5.It was very heartbreaking when I found out. He is now almost 7 years old . I doing very well in school and at home .

REPORT ABUSE

mbendezu

Well the good news is that you are now diagnosed and your son also so you can do the things you need to do for you and your son.  Its so much better that he knows whats going on with him and to understand why he might feel different than the other children and you can get him the help he needs…you are obviously a loving and caring parent your child is very fortunate.

REPORT ABUSE

yari

Thank u . I got my associates the begin of this year and planing to get my bachelor’s degree just for my kids especially my son. I want my son to realize that having ADHD And ADD will not stop us from what we need to accomplish in life .

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)