Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

I love my earphones

I love my earphones2011-01-13T14:43:56+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments I love my earphones

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I “plug in” and it’s like putting blinders on, even with just one in (I still need to keep an ear on my kids) and I love it. At first it was a bit unnerving because it made such a dramatic difference and part of me still fights it a little bit, though I don’t know why. If I have my music on, I keep on track, I don’t feel the need to meander on the internet, I get off my butt and and I get stuff done. I imagine it’s because it’s allowing my brain to have enough stimulus during my less interesting daily tasks. The other side to that being I can not use the computer when I’m plugged in, I completely avoid it, but when it comes down to it, I need to most of the day.

REPORT ABUSE

germde

Wow, I thought I’d discovered a secret, but I guess not. I “plug in” to keep the obsessing, ruminating and procrastinating parts of my brain busy, so I can get to work… sometimes music, sometimes a book … anything to get around the blocking. I’m sure it can slow me down, but at least I’m moving forward.

REPORT ABUSE

powcat

it might “slow me down, but at least I’m moving forward.” nicely said!! good job everybody!

REPORT ABUSE

powcat

because a little step is better than standing still, yeah!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)