Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

I love you for who you are.

I love you for who you are.2011-03-15T12:20:47+00:00

The Forums Forums For The Non-ADD Relationships I love you for who you are.

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

jpsimard

I was hoping you’d open this thread, because I really want you to know that I appreciate all that you do for me.

I appreciate your patience, and your sense of humour! It’s so important that we can laugh together when we have an ADD fueled moment of hilarity. Thanks for the grin when we went away this weekend and I forgot to pack underwear and socks!

More than that… I appreciate that you’ve been helping me for years, and doing it in such a way that I didn’t even know that I was changing. Thank you for knowing me well enough to see correlations between me, ADDers that you know, and symptoms that I so obviously had.

This has truly been an emotional journey, but because of you, your support, your love, it’s been a positive one. Keep an eye out, because some day soon you might see one of my knees buckle in your presence. Just one.

ADDers, friends, family, coworkers, lovers…. I encourage you to send your love letters out to your people. If they check the forums here for information and support, I promise you, they’ll look at this thread and will be heartwarmed to see your words hidden to them in plain sight.

Bringing back the love to all of this,

Justin

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I fell in love with my husband because he was different. I don’t want him to change. He is creative, passionate and spirited. Who cares if he forgets a thing or two? 😉

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Baby. I love your creativity, your ability to think laterally, your drive, your passion, and desire to do better, all the time. Sure, we’re both a bit messy, in more ways than one. Without you, I wouldn’t be here, have found a support group, and re-engaged in a compassionate path in life. You are my muse, unlimited!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)