Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

I NEED help

I NEED help2017-08-10T06:15:37+00:00

The Forums Forums I Just Found Out! Help! I NEED help

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

havok5

I live in london Ontario, the health care system here does not believe in adhd and there are no doctors with adhd here or if there are they are not respected i can not get anyone to just listen to me,  i am finally able to just articulate the struggle that is my life as a person with adhd and totallyadd. Com is the first resource i have ever seen that looks like it was created by someone with adhd and not just created by someone sympathetic about it i need to connect with people but am hitting walls and barriers please contact me

REPORT ABUSE

That Guy with ADHD
    Participant

I’m no expert but feel free to reach out to me anytime.  Just send me a private message or post a question on the forum.  Me or one of the many forum members  will help if they can.

in Leduc, just south of Edmonton, there is also nothing for ADHD.  Edmonton has some resources but they are well hidden.  I started going to an ADHD support group here and it has been very good for me.  A lot of people telling stories I could have written myself.  See if you can find one in London.  If not you may have to create one. 😀

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)