Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

I wish more websites were like this..

I wish more websites were like this..2012-01-10T15:36:40+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Other I wish more websites were like this..

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wheresmycellphone.com . I use it every day, sometimes twice a day. I never have been spam called or anything like that. It’s run by donations but it’s free to use.

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

What a useful tip this is. I have bookmarked it. Oh wait, bookmarked on my cell phone browser – guess it is a good thing I realised that now!

:-)

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

You should name your phone Waldo. (Where’s Waldo?)

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Hey, since they have caller ID now and ruined it for all the crank callers, maybe this site can be used to make the crank calls. Possibly to all those tele-marketers.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Scattybird – Definitely. When you don’t have anyone convenient around to call your phone for you, it’s very nice to have. Been a lifesaver many times.

kc5jck – You can use prankdial.com for that. :)

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

OMG is there a site for everything? And how do you find them? I am getting such great ideas from this forum. You two guys with your prank calls and no_dopamine on a different thread talking about dumping random shopping in other carts! (Although that was my take on her comment!). A whole new world of wicked fun is opening up for me. 😈

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

More than likely I wanted to get back at my brother-in-law one day and found the site on a search. I’m sure I did that during a distraction period… but oh well.

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Sounds like a likely topic for a new thread … devious things to do … and then cop out with “ADD made me do it.”

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Great idea. I bet they’d remove it though!

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Only after Rick and Patrick get into a lot of trouble for beta testing the ideas.

REPORT ABUSE

Scattybird
    Participant

Well it’s a way of testing their level of impulsivity. ADHD made them do it. Probably wouldn’t stand up in a court of law though. But could we be so cruel to those guys? Nah. 😉

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)