Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Impulsiveness and Emotional Regulation

Impulsiveness and Emotional Regulation2011-12-22T20:54:35+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Impulsiveness and Emotional Regulation

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

spain was amazing!!!!!!!!! so much to do and see. In sugargremlin fashion, we spent hours and hours exploring every day. One day we were on our feet for about 8 and a half hours! I love exploring new cities and amazing sites by foot. sadly, I don’t have a lot of patience for museums. i just kind of walk through, look at stuff, think about how I feel about it, then move on. although, i still enjoy them in moderation lol. Best sleep I had had in 6 months!!!! 8hrs of walking and mental stimulation…bam..body dead at the end of the day =). I took 418 pictures! lol. still going through them in picture editing..sort of chunk at a time. and I didn’t do them in order, so sometimes forget what I already edited.

now, I am again cracking the tucker book. i love the way that thing is written. at first, i found it kind of patronizing in that it is specially written for people who can’t focus on reading well… but then… I appreciated its reading deliciousness. throw open the book in any section. summaries. section headings. flip wherever you want. now to actually do some strategies. arg….. like oh..go to bed right now! night!!!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)