Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

In the name of Science!!!

In the name of Science!!!2013-10-03T12:20:57+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Vyvanse In the name of Science!!!

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

wanderquest

I have a company event tonight that I will be going to without my husband. I figured I’d better save my pill until the afternoon so it would help me get through without making the usual fool of myself.

And holy, moly can I ever tell that I didn’t take it this morning.

The whole reason I stumbled onto the ADD thing was because I was trying to find out how to stop myself from nearly quitting my job every few weeks over something really stupid. This morning a co-worker did something (minor) that set me off and I spent an hour updating my resume and looking online for jobs. I thought to myself, “the meds sure as hell aren’t working today”. Then I remember I had not taken any. So, yeah.

And I just walked to our fridge to get a 7-up and was very surprised when I took a sip and it turned out to be a Diet coke instead. Could’ve sworn I grabbed the green can.

I have gotten next to nothing accomplished. And it feels exactly like what I did before I started the meds. My brain just goes, “Nope. Not going to work today, going to think about pumpkins.”

REPORT ABUSE

blackdog

“Nope. Not going to work today, going to think about pumpkins.”

LOL 😀 Thank you for that. I am going to remember that, and use it, for a long time to come.

This is where I am at right now. I need to go down to the Service Canada building to see about my EI, go to the bank, clean the kitchen….But what am I thinking about? Getting my Halloween decorations ready. It’s a nice sunny day, my brain is saying. It’s going to rain tomorrow. So it would be better to do it today. I know, I know, we still have lots of time before Halloween, and the other things really need to be done. But they can wait until tomorrow, can’t they? It’s only one more day….

Good luck with your event tonight. I am sure you will do just fine. 🙂

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)