Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Insanity must be my friend

Insanity must be my friend2018-04-15T20:20:38+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Insanity must be my friend

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

harry1
    Participant

Einstein said insanity is doing the same thing over and over, and expecting different results.
    Yet, I get up every day…
    The “normal” person might wake up and say “feels just like another (Monday). Pretty much the same.

I know better.

So,: if I know it’s gonna be radically different, no matter what I do the same or different, and the day really DOES go the same, does that qualify? Am I jabbing you in the ribs properly?

Grin and think about it.

I like it here…

REPORT ABUSE

That Guy with ADHD
    Participant

So you’re saying that life=insanity? I think I resemble that remark! 😀

REPORT ABUSE

harry1
    Participant

Just give it that “mad scientist” bwah-ha-ha and carry on like ya have good sense. I like to keep ‘em fooled.
    Being that I didn’t know about what’s been causing this all my life until only a couple months ago, I’ve told people for years that I’m “eccentric”.
    It sounds better than bughouse nuts. If you’re rich, (I’m not) you are called eccentric. If you’re poor, you’re crazy. Semantics.
    I have noticed all my life that if you allow yourself to be seen as “just a little off”, then when you DO get down to doing something really off the wall, people don’t make as big a thing out of it.
    Now, if I KNOW about my adhd, is that taking unfair advantage? The flatlanders sure don’t seem to hold back when it comes to dishing it out, but by and large, I like to think I’m a better person than that.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)