Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Iphone is a great technological tool

Iphone is a great technological tool2011-09-22T17:50:41+00:00

The Forums Forums Tools, Techniques & Treatments Other Iphone is a great technological tool

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have an Iphone which I love it. It reminds me of meetings or tasks I need to do. It plays music which helps reduce the distractions at work, and it has an ebook reader on it, which helps me read books better, with less words on the screen then a normal paperback book, I can concentrate better and finish the book.. If there are too much words on the page, and the book is not too interesting I lose interest in it. I recently finished a 1000 page book on my iPhone and I can remember it, I would never have gotten through the book if it was a paper one

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

I love my droid!!!!! first smartphone I have ever owned. I am much more organized with it, even when I don’t have the meds. except without the meds I know what I am supposed to do, but don’t do it. lol. but at least I know what is going on!

on the flip side, I am getting really distracted with the internet. but is an old story really. just a smaller screen lol.

REPORT ABUSE

Patte Rosebank
    Participant

I just splurged and bought a Samsung Galaxy Gio. It’s a great smartphone, but WAY cheaper than most of the other smartphones out there. I’m still learning about all the great toys on it. The calendar is so easy to use (much easier than on my previous phone, which wasn’t a smartphone)…though I still write reminders of critical things on my hand, just in case I forget to look at my smartphone…and I also still write things in the dayplanner on my desk, where I can see them as soon as I walk into the room. And I still set my very loud timer, to make sure I leave on time for appointments and for work.

REPORT ABUSE

munchkin

I got an iphone through work, and it’s become indespensible. It’s the whole idea that it stays with me as I walk around or go anywhere, and continually yells at me and gets me back to my timeline for the day – no matter how many times I super-focus on things with my non-existent sense of time. I could never afford to have it if my job didn’t provide it, so that’s really a special situation that not everyone can take advantage of. Now if I can just keep from losing it, keep the battery charged and avoid leaving it on silent mode, I’ll be golden :-)

REPORT ABUSE

kc5jck
    Participant

Here’s something (smart phone app) to distract you while driving.

http://news.discovery.com/autos/ionroad-app-safe-driving-120111.html

Reviews can be posted on the “how alcohol affects you” thread.

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)