Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

Is there an age when medication becomes dangerous to health?

Is there an age when medication becomes dangerous to health?2011-03-19T21:58:36+00:00

The Forums Forums Ask The Community Is there an age when medication becomes dangerous to health?

Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I grew up in That Place too. I remember when I moved to Another Place and started seeing a shrink for depression, and I went back to That Place to visit, when I told my parents that I had been seeing a psychiatrist, I might as well have told them that I had become a Devil Worshiper. They finally got used to the idea, after listening to me rattle on and on about how most people could benefit from seeing a shrink every once in a while and that having mental health issues does not mean that you have no faith in God or that you’re absolutely stark raving commitifyably mad. :D

It’s one reason I really love living in the Northeast. Mental health care is considered as important as internal medicine. A lot of conditions of the mind can cause conditions of the body. Treat both and you have a happier, healthier person over all.

As for ADHD being on your Permanent Record (was that from the Simpson’s?), it’s not the worst thing to have on there. Some of us actually see it as a positive. :)

PIP: Go see the doc. You’ll be thanking us later. Best wishes!

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Thanks guys! Your advice means alot to me! :)

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Wouldn’t you know it…the Dr I was referred to isn’t taking new patients, and my son’s Dr that referred me to him doesn’t know of anyone else. :(

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

Today…I started an herbal remedy called Escalate…hoping this will help!

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)