Dr. Umesh Jain is now exclusively responsible for TotallyADD.com and its content

It gave me anxiety

It gave me anxiety2010-12-09T21:21:08+00:00

The Forums Forums Medication Side Effects General It gave me anxiety

Free medication video
Viewing 0 posts
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Anonymous
    Inactive

I have tried medication for ADHD from the age of 3 to 23. It boosted my heart rate and blood pressure and gave me anxiety, which I still deal with today. So now I have 2 crosses to bear. The list of medications for those 20 years is extensive. Ritalin, dexedrine, paelor, tofranil and a bunch of others that I don’t remember. I got a seisure from taking welbutrin that landed me in the hospital. I don’t blame my Mom for this. She was in the country less than a decade at the time and she saw no other alternative but now I’m unemployed and on disability because I couldn’t handle the workplace. I’m trying to get back on the saddle because I don’t want to be on disabilty my whole life and have it pass me by. I’m in my 30s. I still have more to contribute. I’m on blood pressure medication, anxiety medication and a bunch of others because of it. I understand the need for meds in many cases all I’m saying is that we should be judicious about it.

REPORT ABUSE

Anonymous
    Inactive

i took concerta and i got very dizzy. then i took atomoxatin and it gave me other side effects

REPORT ABUSE
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)